Solshield Reinforced Gas Barrier is a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) gas barrier and damp-proof membrane in concrete ground floors, above and below the slab not subject to hydrostatic pressure, to protect the building against moisture and radon from the ground.
Solco Reinforced Gas Barrier is a multi-layer, low density polyethylene membrane, with a polypropylene reinforcement grid. The product is designed to protect the building against Radon, Air & Moisture as well as low levels of Carbon Dioxide & Methane.
Solshield Reinforced Gas Barrier will also protect against damp and therefore will act as a DPM and satisfy Approved Document C.
- Complies with relevant codes of practice as published by BRE, CIRIA & BSI (BS8485:2015)
- BBA Cert 20/5737, NHBC Compliant & CE Marked
- Suitable for use as gas protection for NHBC Green & Amber 1 situations
- High resistance to puncture
- Also acts as a damp proof
- Typically used in coalfields, contaminated industrial sites, landfill & brown field
||600mu (400mu between scrim)
||33 metres- 0 +10%