Solshield Drainage and venting mat is a cavity drain former manufactured from a dimpled H.D.P.E. core bonded to a non-woven polypropylene geotextile ﬁlter membrane designed to provide a drainage / venting channel in ﬂoor and wall construction.
Solshield Drainage & Venting Membrane is a passive gas venting solution for use below the footprint of new developments, especially on brown field sites. These passive gas venting systems are designed to effectively facilitate the collection and dispersion of the ground gases . Our passive gas venting membrane is a 25mm deep HDPE drainage sheet with a non-woven filter geotextile bonded to the top of the cuspate studs (25mm deep is the most commonly specified under BS8485 regulation). Our 25mm Gas Venting membrane provides a high gas flow capacity and compressive strength, are UV stabilized, lightweight and easy to install within the passive gas venting system.
• CE Marked
• Easy application for both drainage and venting solutions
• Cost effective alternative to traditional methods
• Provides protection to tanking/gas membranes
• Prevents tracking of water between membrane
• Resistance to Hydrostatic head of water of 46m.
• Can be installed in damp conditions
• Can be applied immediately shutters are struck to wet surface/green concrete