Solcourse Vapour Control Layer is predominately used in timber frame constructions, but can also be used in a wide variety of other applications such as flooring and ceiling projects. The product is made with a high grade grade material thus meeting NHBC standard 6.2.
Roll sizes are 2.5M or 2.7M x 50M to suit standard floor to ceiling measurements, reducing wastage and increasing efficiency. It is available in clear or green tint so fixing points are easy to locate through the product.
- CE Marked
- Meets the NHBC standard 6.2
- Range suitable for all internal building conditions
- Used within roof, wall and floor constructions
- Reduces potential interstitial condensation
- Vapour resistance of >319 MNs/g
- 125 micron MNs/g 267
- 250 micron MNs/g 534
- 2.5m x 50m 125 micron & 250 micron
- 2.7m x 50m 125 micron & 250 micron
- Other sizes are available. Please contact us for more details.