SOLSEAL PB-2K is a fast-curing, two component, bitumen-extended polyurethane fluid. It produces a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces and excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties.
It is based on a pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin extended with chemically polymerised virgin bitumen. Apply with brush, roller, spatula or airless spraying.
- • CE Marked
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Can be used a joint sealant
- Highly elastic membrane
- Resistant to hydrocarbons
- Many pigment pastes available
- A low-cost solution for waterproofing & protection
||2x5Ltr / 2x20Ltr / 2x200Ltr