Solco high performance PVC waterstops for secure sealing of concrete structures.
These high integrity multi-finned waterstops incorporate fin control barriers which improve density and provide superior sealing. Solco waterstops are interconnectable using preformed transitions and joints to allow a continuous seal in reinforced concrete structures.
XTCB waterstops can be used in vertical and horizontal expansion joints giving two-way hydrostatic pressure resistance when cast centrally.
The XTCB / XTPW profiles are available with eyelets if required.
The range is complete with the XTRS, XTRR and XTKK profiles.
Features & Benefits:
• Wide range of profiles
• Specific design for unique applications
• Strength combined with flexibility
• WRc approved for potable water
• For use with: construction & expansion joints,
• Contraction joints, internal / external joints
• Fuel resistant variant available