Solco Protection Board is a tough, semi-flexible pre-fabricated protection board, composed of mineral fortified bituminous core, held under pressure between two asphalt saturated carriers.
Solco Protection Board is used as a protection layer over waterproofing applications on bridge decks, parking garage decks, terraces, tunnels, foundation walls, slabs, and wet room floors. The tough durable nature of the product makes it ideally suited to withstand the shock and impact of backfilling and paving as well as normal on-site traffic, concreting, or other toppings.
- – Protect waterproofing against construction traffic, other trades, and impact of back fill soil.
- – Compatible with almost all waterproofing membranes such as bituminous, EPDM, TPO, PVC and coatings such as acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy and others.
- – Resistant to salts and chemicals normally found in soil (Chlorides, Sulphates, and Phosphates).
- – Rot-proof, un-affected by emersion in ground water, and impervious to water.
- – Excellent resistance to puncture & normal site conditions.
- – Can bridge over gravel embedded roof surfaces, and can be bent to normal contours while maintaining rigidity, due to being semi flexible.
||1.0m x 2.0m
||3mm – 6mm