Solco Brick Vents are ventilated plastic blocks that are similar in size and shape to standard house bricks. Used to create an airﬂow beneath ground-level timber ﬂoors where there is a void. Designed to clip together to facilitate use in different size conﬁgurations. i.e.. 9 x 6 or 9 x 9.
Features and beneﬁts
- Satisﬁes all NHBC requirements
- Grill design to prevent entry of vermin whilst also maximising air ﬂow
- Robust polypropylene material
- Meets all relevant British Standards
- Available in 6 colours to match a broad range of substrates
- Can be stacked to form different sizes
The air brick should be mortared into the brick wall positioned at least 75mm above ground level so as to avoid the vent becoming blocked. In situations where the ground level requires it, a telescopic underﬂoor vent can be used. Our brick vent should be used in conjunction with the other products from the cavity ventilation range to provide a complete wall ventilation system.
This product should be used in conjunction with other products from the brick ventilation range to provide a complete through wall ventilation system.
Clear, Buff, White,
Black, Brown, Grey
Box Qty: 50
Free Airﬂow: 9079mm2