PLEXUS®rebar reinforcing system is certified in accordance with CARES Certification and DIN EN 1992-1-1 with the brochure NA (D) and DBV (German Society of Concrete and Construction Technologies) “Bend back concrete steel and protective box requirements” , in accordance with Eurocode 2, January 2011. The length of the pull rods conforms to DIN 1045-1: 2008-08, section 12.3.2.
• Diameter of flexible roller: 6ds according to standard
• Bent section of metal connectors in case
• Cross hooks on separate strips to simplify the insertion of reinforcement
• Galvanized casing can remain inside the concrete
• The end is covered with wood, thus extremely stable.
• Plastic case for weight reduction, easier and reduced risk of injury
• There is no plastic residue in concrete